What a busy month it has been! So a quick but meaningful newsletter this month of June.
Milestones come and go and none better to be celebrated than my husband’s 60th birthday party with family and friends.
Joyous times were remembered, to enjoy now and certainly many more to come in the future.
Timely to share with you the following:
The Rules for Being Human
- You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
- You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a fulltime informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately “works.”
- A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
- Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive there are lessons to be learned.
- “There” is no better than “here”. When your “there” becomes a “here” you will simply obtain another “there” that will look better than “here.”
- Others are simply mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
- What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
- Your answers lie inside you. The answer to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
- This will often be forgotten, only to be remembered again.
So look out for July’s newsletter very soon where I will share with you well-researched health hints to help you enjoy ‘being human’!